End Anxiety NOW
Attention Parents of Anxious 6 to 12-year-olds!
Your children are AWESOME. They may also be sensitive, overwhelmed, anxious, and have other challenging emotions. Missed days of school, difficult behavior and resistance are taking over your family's quality of life.
You CAN help your child feel less anxious and more awesome, master their emotions, have more confidence and be more calm. It begins with this End Anxiety NOW Breakthrough Session.
- If your child has been seeing a psychologist for months and not getting better (or, you can't even get an appointment to see if this will work for your child)
- If your child has been given a diagnosis you’re not really convinced is accurate
- If you’re reluctant to medicate, but feel you have no choice
- If you’ve tried a zillion things, read every book, sought out the experts and still have an anxious child then you can breathe a sigh of relief because you’ve finally found a solution
The System Meltdown
Why have so many kids been so anxious for so long? The existing system is broken. We have a novel approach.
There are currently two widely accepted treatments for anxiety. One is medication. It focuses exclusively on the body. The other is CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) which focuses exclusively on the mind.
Separation is a source of anxiety and yet the treatments separate the mind from the body! No wonder your child feels out of sync.
Anxious to Awesome™ is a whole-child approach. It’s based on holistic principles from the wisdom traditions, proven through thousands of years of use. We see a different root cause and have a different solution.
Anxious feelings are among many normal human emotions. Anxiety is when anxious feelings are in the driver’s seat of your life.
You need to realize, there is a cost to not dealing with this…
If you don’t address now, it just gets worse.
Adolescence is an intense developmental period. Unresolved anxiety in childhood can lead to self-medicating (drugs and alcohol) and more avoidance and loss of confidence as a teen. This leads to lost social, academic and professional experiences. Your child doesn’t learn to take risks and be independent which leads to a failure to launch into the world as a successful, content adult (which won’t be funny like the rom-com movie, Failure To Launch, starring Mathew McConaughey).
We can teach your baby eagle to fly.
How I went from Anxious to Awesome
If kids were being diagnosed when I was young like they are today, I would have been given an alphabet soup of SPD (sensory processing disorder), ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder) and GAD (generalized anxiety disorder).
You can perhaps relate to how challenging this was for my mom who was raising two daughters on her own in a town where she didn't have any family or close friends nearby.
The names and criteria for these diagnoses have changed continually since I was a child, along with recommended treatments for them.
They are all conditions of a dysregulated nervous system.
Over time, I've learned how each individual nervous system interacts with the world and how to find balance from the inside out, naturally. This sparked a passion that continues to burn bright. I've been studying the science of the mind and nervous system from both Eastern and Western perspectives since I was in high school. I've been helping children and families feel vibrant, connected and at ease (less anxious and more awesome) for over 23 years.
This is a family approach. We all live within a system. I work with both kids and parents.
Like Hannah in Illinois. She was in 7th grade when anxiety took over. She was missing many days of school due to tummy aches and worries about peers and school work. Her mom was getting a divorce from her dad, which added a lot of stress too. We worked together to increase self-understanding and self-regulation. Hannah is now in college. She still feels anxious but she knows how to handle it. She loves to sing and play the guitar. She gets up on stage in front of her peers and is able to perform without getting sick!
And Diane, a mom in Oregon. She shared, "I felt embraced and empowered to stretch past the limitations in my mind. And as a result, am now doing things, learning things and feeling things I didn't know I could."
It worked for these families and it will work for yours.
Finally, It’s Your Turn
If you're ready for your kids to become the captain of their own ship and sail on to calmer waters, sign up for an End Anxiety NOW Breakthrough Session.
In this session:
- We’re going to work together to create a crystal clear vision of life without anxious feelings in the driver’s seat.
- We’ll uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to take action on the journey from anxious to awesome.
- You’ll better understand root causes and real solutions
- You’ll leave this session feeling renewed, re-energized and inspired to take baby steps over time leading to huge transformations for the whole family.
It’s all part of this individual 60-minute live online coaching session for parents with Mira.
How it Works
- Step 1: Sign up for a 60-minute breakthrough session
- Step 2: Fill out a quick questionnaire
- Step 3: Schedule your live, online session and add it to your calendar
It's easy! Don't wait.
It's Decision Time
You have a choice to make.
- Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead. Is that really where you want to go? OR
- Take a new action, and get a new result. Finally get anxiety out of the driver's seat of your family's life
Which do you really want for yourself and your family?
Who Facilitates This Session?
Hello! My name is Mira Binzen. Consider me your family’s Mind & Mood Mentor. I was an anxious kid myself. Highly sensitive and prone to monumental meltdowns when faced with an unfamiliar situation. I’ve been studying and practicing the science of the mind – from both an ancient and modern perspective – since I was a kid myself.
I graduated from the University of Minnesota with a degree in child psychology, and received a teacher’s training certificate from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram in India in 1999. This is a classical form of Yoga that can be thought of as the original psychology. I’m also a Certified Yoga Therapist (C-IAYT) and a Certified iRest® Yoga Nidra Teacher. My approach focuses on the functioning and development of the nervous system – the home base of mind and mood. I’ve been helping families feel less anxious and more awesome for decades. I’d love to help you too.